Ruston Hornsby APR

I have just been round to pick up my xmas present early, it`s a RH 2 3/4 APR of 1932 vintage. It has had a bit of work done to it , but unfortunately there are a couple of bits that are either missing or not correct. So with this in mind, does anyone have, or know the whereabouts of the following parts.

Starting Handle Crank Guard Fuel tank Magneto bracket (for a wico EK mag)

Cheers, and compliments of the season to all, thanks for the help this year and long may it continue

MartinH

Reply to
Martin Hirst

Excellent pressie :-) A Lister A handle will serve and they are plentiful Frank Gelder for guard and tank No ideas on the bracket - sorry Seasonal felicitations Roland PS evens bet at least one of the jets is b*****d....

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I have seen Frank Gelder mentioned a couple of times on the site but with no details of how to contact him.

A Google search didn't unearth anything either. Does he have a business name?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

I would like to know as well please.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Through a flu induced haze... Frank Gelder

5 Flatgate, Howden, Yorks, DN14 7AG 01430 430374 hth Roland

unfortunately

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Thanks Roland hope you are getting better, Ive just come in from welding because it is getting colder in my garage than two hours ago :-((

Mart> Through a flu induced haze...

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Bl**dy freezing here, we just had a 1-hour power failure!

Apparently a fault on the 11kV cable between Union St substation and the new Matalan store across the way. Back on now, and able to make a brew..

Peter

Prepair Ltd