Ruston Hornsby APR

I have just been round to pick up my xmas present early, it`s a RH 2 3/4 APR
of 1932 vintage. It has had a bit of work done to it , but unfortunately
there are a couple of bits that are either missing or not correct. So with
this in mind, does anyone have, or know the whereabouts of the following
parts.
Starting Handle
Crank Guard
Fuel tank
Magneto bracket (for a wico EK mag)
Cheers, and compliments of the season to all, thanks for the help this year
and long may it continue
MartinH
Reply to
Martin Hirst
Excellent pressie :-) A Lister A handle will serve and they are plentiful Frank Gelder for guard and tank No ideas on the bracket - sorry Seasonal felicitations Roland PS evens bet at least one of the jets is b*****d....
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
I have seen Frank Gelder mentioned a couple of times on the site but with no details of how to contact him.
A Google search didn't unearth anything either. Does he have a business name?
Andrew
Reply to
Andrew
I would like to know as well please.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Through a flu induced haze... Frank Gelder 5 Flatgate, Howden, Yorks, DN14 7AG 01430 430374 hth Roland
unfortunately
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
Thanks Roland hope you are getting better, Ive just come in from welding because it is getting colder in my garage than two hours ago :-((
Martin P
Roland and Celia Craven wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Bl**dy freezing here, we just had a 1-hour power failure!
Apparently a fault on the 11kV cable between Union St substation and the new Matalan store across the way. Back on now, and able to make a brew..
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd