OT- Any idea why I cannot----

see my own posts ??? plz mail me if you know.

Reply to
Martin Hirst

Not strictly true, this one has appeared, but did the post on wico mags get posted ??

Reply to
Martin Hirst

It's there Martin, along with a reply from Dave Croft.

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

Yes

Mart> Not strictly true, this one has appeared, but did the post on wico > mags get posted ??

Reply to
Campingstoveman

It depends on your ISP and their newsfeed.

I can see your original, plus the second and replies from Martin & John, but not Dave Croft's reply which is mentioned by John.

Usually it takes a few minutes to come up on the system.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Well all your posts have came through on this thread, but I still have no mention of the post for the wico mag. Never mind. Anyway, I have put some pics up of my latest creation, saved from the scrapman, The IH type LA

I have been round my friends this weekend helping him start his newly finished Reid gas engine, 15hp of pure American heavy metal, what an impressive sight it is to see it going, and hear it. Watch out at astle park it`s coming your way !!!

Reply to
Martin Hirst

Hi Martin, on your EK post, I only saw your first post and the reply from Dave Croft.

Nice job on the LA.

Do you have a special discount on RED paint? ;-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Well as far as red paint goes, the IH should have been red, the National was done to match the pump and the Bamford had red paint traces on it when I stripped it. Don`t worry the next one, the Bradford, will be green with a nice big blake pump in matching livery, thats when I get a Wico mag to work. The other project, the Ruston APR, well I kind of like the idea of a nice burgundy colour, but you never know this may be put on hold. There may be some new toys to play with on my return from Neunen ;-) Ohh, I nearly forgot, the Lister `D`s green. Cheers, MartinH

Reply to
Martin Hirst

No criticism intended, Martin. They look rather fine to me.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

None taken Arthur, I like to be different ;-)

Reply to
Martin Hirst

My long association with Vincents and Velocettes leads me to a strong inclination to polished metal and black paintwork. Any engine without decent surviving paint is likely to wake up after its long slumber to find itself wearing rather Presbyterian garb ;o))

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

message

Kim Siddorn