Ruston Hornsby PR

Hi all, its only me. I wonder if there is any kind soul on here who has a Ruston PR with a Wico EK mag bracket that they would possibly loan me for a couple of weeks, so that I can use it as a copy to get one cast?? Or could give me a detailed, dimensioned drawing of one !!!

A desperate,

MartinH

Reply to
martin hirst

Martin, I have a Ruston PR but it's buried under a bench and will take some time to reach. If you get a suitable reply soon I'll leave it resting but if not I'll drag it out.

Fred

Reply to
Fred