Ruston Hornsby Silencer.

Hi all, I'm looking for a silencer for my Ruston PB 1.5hp, (The one that
looks like an inverted plant pot) Thought I'd get one from Frank Gelder at
Astle Park but he didn't have any, only the "trumpet" shaped ones. Missed
one on Ebay at £40!!!
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
Just got a reply to same posting on the SE forum saying that Ken Hickman sells these. Does anyone have contact information?????
Reply to
Charles Hamilton