Need help with a few things...

Greetings everyone. Here I am again, only this time I need something more display-related. At some contests I've seen model cars displayed on really cool looking "Z"-shaped stands. The angled middle is mirrored, to show off the underside detail. I've had zero luck finding these, and would appreciate any leads given. I'd like to get one for some future contest entries.

My other question is about the availability of dually truck wheels in

1/24 or 1/25 scale. Long ago I saw some resin ones advertised on Ebay, but didn't act on them. Now I never see any, so again any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks all, and regards.

Randy IPMS Houston

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte

For the duals, check for dually AMT snap kits of Dodge Ram (red art) and Chevy C3500 #8767 (red art). The Chevy also came as a street machine (white art) but does not have duals, just pro mod style tires/wheels. There was at least one Monogram Ford dually from a while back but not sure of the kit

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEatt.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan