Furniture for 1/16, 120mm

Hi all. My sister is going to try building her first figure model, the Airfix Henry 8th. I cannot recall with certainty, but I think it's 1/16 scale....maybe a bit bigger. What she was hoping to do was create a small base for him which would consist of a throne-like chair or maybe even a small table. I'm wondering if any of you know of makers for such items I can check out, or even just some leads would be much appreciated. I'm not an expert on figures, but I've done enough to be of help and guidance for her as she tries her first one. As always, thanks for any help you can give, and best wishes.

Randy IPMS Houston

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte

Gerald E. McCrary