Please help finding 1/72 items

Hello.
I'm working on some small scale (1/72) scenes, and would love to know if
the following might exist:
Mules/donkeys to use as pack animals or small cart pullers.
Dead horses, preferrably without saddles.
I know Preiser makes some nice horses without saddles suitable for
cart/wagon pulling, but I'd prefer some that suffered the effects of
wartime.
If anyone can offer some direction on the existence of these items,
along with where to possibly purchase them, I would be grateful. Thank
you, and happy modeling.
Randy
IPMS Houston
We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us
from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?
Reply to
Randy Pavatte
Randy, have you tried the model railroad section of your favourite shop? I don't recall any dead horses but burros may be available in farm animal sets. Go for HO stuff. They're closest in size unless there are some 'S' scale (1/64th) critters.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Some model soldier sets have draught horses but they tend to have harness moulded on. The Matchbox Australian WW2 Infantry had a pack mule.
Try this site for reviews of possible sources.
Farm animal sets might be a better bet as the animals won't have harness. Zoo animals might also be worth a look. I remember someone writing in Airfix Magazine decades ago saying he had used Airfix zebras for ponies or mules. I think the Airfix animal sets are also reviewed on the site.
Gordon McLaughlin
Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin