Vignette setting ideas....

Hi everyone. I've recently discovered the Dragon 1/144 armor kits, and have been having fun with them as they are pretty simple to do yet have nice
details. Anyway, next up in this series for me is the 60cm Morser "Ziu". I like to create a small scene on a piece of wood about 2x2 inches cubed, but would appreciate some suggestions on the setting. In my collection of materials I have a lot of Woodland scenics stuff, so almost any outdoor situation can be created, plus I'm pretty good at scratchbuilding ruins and such. Please feel free to share your vignette suggestions with me, keeping in mind the overall size I plan to make it, and how the setting is accurately relevant to this particular vehicle. As always, I'm grateful for your input. Regards,
Randy IPMS Houston
We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?