Italeri Wellington MkX

Noticed the Italeri Wellington on the Hannants future releases list, anyone know if it's a new tool or a reissue? Has Trumpeter finally put a date on their 1/48 version, or has it quietly been dropped? Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies

Possibly the old Matchbox mold!

been dropped?

Still on as of last announcement. I'm looking forward to it also. I've got a photo of the "Wimpy" that starred in "Target for Tonight" that would be a nice project. Don't often get a chance to model a movie star.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I believe the Italeri kit is from the MPM mould. Trumpeter's UK distributors are still listing the Wellington.

HTH

John

Reply to
John Walker

The Italeri Wimpey is definitely being produced in co-operation with MPM. It says as much in the various listings in the modelling Press.

I'll be meeting with the MPM guys in Prague next month, I'll see if I can get any news from them.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes