Dapol Sound sheds

I had the opportunity to listen to the Steam Whistle sound shed from Dapol at a recent club meeting. Not too bad. I was considering taking it apart and installing the sensors under the track rather than using the hut. And also perhaps hooking up a slightly larger speaker.

Has anyone done this or can see any problems with it ??

Finally I noticed on the Dapol website that there is a Steam Train Pulling Coaches version too, has anyone actually heard this one and care to comment on the sound ?

Cheers Mal Oz

Reply to
Mal

PLEASE.. What is the website?

Reply to
Rob K

Here it is, enjoy ! If the link gets bolloxed by the net, the catalogue numbers are DSS-01 thru to DSS-04.

Cheers Mal Oz

Reply to
Mal