Revell 1:48 X-35?

Hannants show a Revell 1:48 X-35 on their site. Is this a new tool, or (as I suspect) a reboxing of the Panda kit? If so, it seems unusal that Revell
would sell a kit that is a scaled up copy of a kit made by their partner Italeri.
Matt
Yes its the Panda kit unfortunately!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Sbschiltz) wrote in message

saw one of these at Telford last year.
stacks of work required to get it to a presentable X-35.
fact is there is not yet a decent X-35 kit in any scale that i know of.
as the first flight of the first production F-35 is scheduled for late 2005, i think, its probably 2006 before we get a decent one. :(
trevor
No rush - it'll still be as ugly as a hat full of monkey bums in 2006...
RobG

2005,