Revell 1:48 X-35?

Hannants show a Revell 1:48 X-35 on their site. Is this a new tool, or (as I suspect) a reboxing of the Panda kit? If so, it seems unusal that Revell would sell a kit that is a scaled up copy of a kit made by their partner Italeri.

Matt

Reply to
Killfile

Yes its the Panda kit unfortunately!

Reply to
Sbschiltz

saw one of these at Telford last year.

stacks of work required to get it to a presentable X-35.

fact is there is not yet a decent X-35 kit in any scale that i know of.

as the first flight of the first production F-35 is scheduled for late 2005, i think, its probably 2006 before we get a decent one. :(

trevor

Reply to
87015

No rush - it'll still be as ugly as a hat full of monkey bums in 2006...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg