Revelogram reboxing of Hasegawa kits

Does anyone know if Revelogram's new kits are reboxings of Hasegawa's? In particular I'm considering buying the 1/32 ME-109G4, and the 1/48 Stuka, F-4E Phantaom and the FW 190 (the stuff in the current Squadron flyer).

TIA Yau-Hang

Reply to
Yau-Hang

The Promodeler 1/32 109G, 1/48 Stuka amd F-4E, are all Hasegawa reboxes. Not sure which Fw190 you are talking about, but if it's the 1/48 Promodeler G-2/3 kit, it's the DML kit. If you are talking about the 1/32 Fw190F, it is the old tool Hasegawa kit.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

The 1/48 scale F-4E is a re-box of the Hasegawa kit. Eric O....

Reply to
ERIC OLSON

German Revell has also been reboxing Hasegawa kits. I recently bought a G.Revell 1/72 Harrier GR.7 thinking it was the Italeri kit but I was delighted to find that it was the Hasegawa GR.7. G.Revell also has reboxed the Hasegawa 1/48 SH-3 Sea King and 1/72 P-2 Neptune among others. The way to determine if a German Revell kit is a Hasegawa rebox is to look at the copyright information on the side of the box. If it's Hasegawa, it will say "Made in Japan". Likewise, if it's Italeri, it will say "Made in Italy".

Martin

Reply to
Martin

I'll have to take a close peek at an Italeri box to be sure, but aren't these made somewhere in Eastern Europe? The Czech Republic comes to mind.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (Rob van Riel) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

The RoG 1/48 Stuka, Corsair and Skyhawk are all Hasegawa kits. I think there is an ardo jet fighter, too.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Some original Revell of Germany kits are made in Poland. But I think Italeri make their kits in Italy and when they are reboxed by Revell they indeed have "Made in Italy" on the box.

Reply to
Vodnik

Several new Italeri kits are made by Zvezda in Russia.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72