FW 190A-6

I wish to build a 1/32 Fw 190A-6. Is it easier to convert the Hase A-8 or
the A-5? Where is a good reference site that shows or describes the
differences in the three versions?
Thanks.
Art
Reply to
Art Murray
The Hasegawa kit are the same.... There's an F-8 with a slightly different canopy out there as well, but otherwise almost identical (And also marketet as Revell kits here in Europ where they are cheaper than the Hasegawa offering)
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen
With all due respect, Hasegawa's newly-tooled Fw 190 A-5 and A-8 kits are most certainly *not* the same, though they do share many parts. The most important difference with regard to to Art's question concerns the upper cowling, which is appropriate for an A-6 in the A-5 kit but not in the A-8 kit.
Charles Metz
Reply to
Charles Metz
Bill,
Many thanks.
Art
Reply to
Art Murray
Charles,
Thanks.
Art
Reply to
Art Murray
My mistake then, I only know of a new tool D-9 and the old A (F) series in 1:32 scale. I have heard roumors of the possebility, but nothing final.
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen
Claus,
Hasegawa's newly-tooled 1/32 Fw 190 A-5 and A-8 kits can be seen on Squadron Mailorder's website at:
and:
respectively.
The newly-tooled F-8 kit hasn't been imported to the US yet. I purchased mine from HobbyLink Japan, who list it in their on-line catalog at:
Regards,
Charles Metz
Reply to
Charles Metz
Than doing an A 6 should be no real problem.
Wouldnt hurt to see an A 3 or A 4 either :)
Reply to
AM