Hasegawa FW-190A8

The new Hasegawa kit showed up on the shelves at my local plastic emporium today. The basic kit is for a basic 190A-8. From the spread of parts I would say we will eventually see 190A-5 thru 7, and 190F series with the later blown hood. Also probably a "Rammjaeger" somewhere along the line. Quality of molding is typical Hasegawa, decals cover Lt. Hans Dortemann of 2/JG54 and Fw. Rudolph Artner of 9/Jg5, and swastikas are included, although a bit out of register. Flaps are dropped, wheel wells are separate part. Looks like it will make a very impressive model. I would bet that Klaus & Co. are already working on resin mod kits to make

190A-1 through 4.

It's a good year for 1/32 scale modellers! Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

William H. Shuey wrote

--snip--

Bill,

The A-5 is due in July and can be pre-ordered now from HobbyLink Japan; see:

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz