Hasegawa 1/32 FW-190F-8

Hi Troops:
Latest version of the FW-190 from the new Hasegawa molds is an F-8
model. Kit number is 08151.
This one comes with extra sprues to give you four 50 Kg. and one 250
Kg, bomb with the required racks. You get both an early "Flat" topped
canopy and the later bulged type. Decals cover an aircraft from SG2 and
SG4, swastikas are included though not shown on the box art. I wish they
had included the markings for the bird in the National Air & Space
Museum collection, but I guess they had to leave something for the after
market folks to supply.
My only kick is that the landing gear appear to have their oleos at
full extension, not as they would appear when sitting on the ground.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey