MPC 1/72 Superfortress instructions

Hi, has anyone got a copy of the instructions for the MPC 1/72 superfort (enola Gay or Bockscar). I picked up a junkyard model yesterday but no instructions. I live in New Zealand and would be very willing to pay the postage if some kind person could photocopy the instructions for me?

Reply to
Brett Young

Would a scan help? I scanned my copy before I shipped the model out.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller