"Deweyville Junior" kit building instructions needed

I recently acquired a SIMCOE "Deweyville Junior" kit. It's a parasol-wing, sport model with a 1930's look to it. Wingspan is 55". The building instructions are missing from my kit.

Does anyone have a set of building instructions for this kit that they don't need anymore? Does anyone have this kit and would be willing to photo-copy the instructions and mail them to me? Perhaps they could be scanned on a computer and the .jpg files e-mailed? I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount to cover copying cost, postage, etc.

I believe this kit is basically a smaller version of the ORLINE "Deweyville Special" kit (but I'm not absolutely sure). The building instructions for this model may be close enough to work for me. I believe both of these kits have been out of production for 10 years or more. Thanks!

Ed Morgan snipped-for-privacy@ucdavis.edu

Reply to
Ed Morgan