Instructions needed

Does anyone have the Monogram A-1H Sky Raider kit No. 5454, that can scan the instructions and email them to me? I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

Is this the 1/72 scale one? If so, I have the reissue.

Reply to
RobG

Thanks RobG, I should have put it in my post, but this is the 1/48 scale kit

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

If that's the 1/48 with the bumbleebee insignia (VA-176?) I have it. I haven't unpacked anything after the March move, but it's in there.

Reply to
Disco58

Same old story - picked up a kit at my local model club meeting - seems complete, but no instructions.

It's a 1/72 ME 262 B (2 seat) - Gray plastic, raised panel lines, 4 sprues (no mfg. listed), decals are for a red 8 or 12 and printed by InTech.

Does anyone have directions they could mail or e-mail?

Thanks.

Ed Baroth

Reply to
Ed Baroth

hehe, if it's the johan, i know 2 people who have them. right, rob?

Sounds like the old Heller kit.

I've no instructions but if I remember the kit correctly, they're not really needed. 'Cept that considerable weight in the nose is required if you want the thing to sit on it's landing gear.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Actually this is the U.S.Air Force version, but I'm pretty sure the kits are virtually the same, so these instructions would fit the bill. And I understand about moveing, I'm in the process of getting ready to do just that, which is how I found these missing.

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

OK, I'll get them dug ot and scanned or copied. Send me a legit email or street address please.

Reply to
Disco58

Reply to
eyeball

Sorry for the messed up post. As was said above its the old heller kit,and is easy to build without the instructions. But if you need em and can't find the heller instructions,Smer repackaged it too,and that kit is still readily available.

Reply to
eyeball

If it is the old Heller kit, I should have those instructions as well as the Airfix, Johan and Revell of Germany Me 262 instructions. I do have a Matchbox one, but I do not see it in the stash.

Reply to
RobG

As far as I can recall, neither Airfix nor Revell nor Matchbox ever did a two-seat Me 262B kit - theirs were all the single seat "A" models.

And the Johan kit could be built as either an "A" or "B" model and had deeply incised panel lines - they probably scaled out to 1" gaps - rather than the raised panel lines described in the original post.

Heller (or the Aurora or Smer reissue) it almost certainly is.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

You can make that at least three.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

yup. might even be 4. it's a nice little kit. some minor mods it should build up nice.

Bill Shatzer wrote in news:KomdnSXLDs8Io8nZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

The new Revell Me 262 from the late 90s is/was available in a 2 seat B version in addition to the single seat A.

Reply to
Peter Baxter

OK, then disregard. I do not have the right one among my stash. Sorry.

Reply to
RobG

Ed

E-mail me direct. I have all of the kits mentioned and can send you a copy of the instructions. I don't have scanning available at the moment so I'll send by snail mail.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72