Manual for Sears scrollsaw anyone?

Does anyone have a manual for an old Sears,Roebuck Scroll Saw
model no. 103.0402 that they could scan and email me?
This is a "rescue" from the local dump, cleaned her up and oiled
her and she's ready to run. The manual would be a good guide though.
thanks in advance,
Mike in BC
Reply to
Michael Gray
Hi,Mike. I have an old Sears scroll saw at home and I will check the number in the morning. I am at work right now.
Paul, Redmond, Oregon
Reply to
co_farmer
From Old Wood-Working Machines website:
Apparently Sears carried that model as a =93Companion Power Tools=94 brand (later replaced by Dunlap):
Denis G.
Denis, thanks - right on the button. Seems all I'm missing is the cap for the pump tube. A bit of electrolytic rust removal and she's like new. regards, Mike in BC
Reply to
Michael Gray
Hi, again. I guess you found your answer. My scroll saw, while old, is no where near what you have. The number on mine starts with a "5".
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
Those are commonly missing. Ive turned a number of tem out of a bit of alluminum bar stock with a 1/16" hose barb tapped into it for the air blower
Dead simple to do
Gunner
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it, or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate results." - John Tucci,
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Wow, the stuff one can learn on here. I just picked up one of those the other day for free with the original stand and never would have figured out that it is supose to pump air.
Reply to
Sunworshipper