Sept 6th Industrial Yard Sale

To the folks around SoCal this could be your chance for some real bargains. Industrial Tool Sales has just moved and uncovered numerous items of tooling that need to be liquidated. i.e many end mills including new carbide priced at $1.00/ea. MarMachine moved their equipment to an adjacent building and is way overstocked on metal lathes and Lagun FT-1 mills. We actually have 5 APEX and Max disc sanders in stock after years without one. Bill's Machine Repair is offering up some trade-ins at really right prices at the sale. Gunner will probably be participating though he can't bring all of his treasures to Costa Mesa. When & Where: 1780 Whittier St., Costa Mesa, CA 92627 on Saturday, Sept. 6th. It's gated so we will open to the public at 8:00 AM. If you have extra stuff bring it down with a table or your P-U tailgate and join the crowd. The more the merrier. MarMachine cleaned out two "pack-rat" situations earlier this year and is still filing their "dollar" boxes with both wood working and machining accessories.

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

Bump, and Paragraph breaks added where needed - you're welcome. ;-) (Reading a monobloc of text is hard on the eyes.)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman