Yard sale score

mine . The metalworking part is the bushing I had to machine for it to work . I'm not sure all the pieces in the package actually belong with
this device , but there was a split clamp that fit the scope base I have mounted , but the part that clamps around the device was a little oversize . A small piece of aluminum machined 1.022 OD and .746 ID , split down one side so it will clamp and Robert's my mother's brother . Damned armadillo's don't stand a chance now ! (They dig around foundations and cause settling.)
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
On 10/12/2019 12:46 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Red dot for shotgun? You plugging Armadillos at 75 yards with punkin balls?
Ah, who cares. Sounds like fun.
I scored a laser pistol sight with remote switch at a yard sale years ago. Fancy expensive home, two young kids left to run the sale. Asked for a price, $1 the reply. Was hard to hide my delight as I paid! Living in NSW now, it's used to drive the cat crazy...
Jon
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 10:40:11 +1100, Jon Anderson

That's like the "some kind of electric meter" I picked up many years ago: "How much? - Five bucks. - How bout three? - OK" It was a Fluke 77!