Yard sale score

  A dandy little red dot laser for my shotgun , five bucks and it was mine . The metalworking part is the bushing I had to machine for it to work . I'm not sure all the pieces in the package actually belong with this device , but there was a split clamp that fit the scope base I have mounted , but the part that clamps around the device was a little oversize . A small piece of aluminum machined 1.022 OD and .746 ID , split down one side so it will clamp and Robert's my mother's brother . Damned armadillo's don't stand a chance now ! (They dig around foundations and cause settling.)
Reply to
Terry Coombs

Red dot for shotgun? You plugging Armadillos at 75 yards with punkin balls?

Ah, who cares. Sounds like fun.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I scored a laser pistol sight with remote switch at a yard sale years ago. Fancy expensive home, two young kids left to run the sale. Asked for a price, $1 the reply. Was hard to hide my delight as I paid! Living in NSW now, it's used to drive the cat crazy...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

That's like the "some kind of electric meter" I picked up many years ago: "How much? - Five bucks. - How bout three? - OK" It was a Fluke 77!

Reply to
Gerry