Yard Sale Gloat

Scored a set of 10 ton Hilman rollers today for $65! A few other nice bargains too, but the rollers are far and away the deal of the year for my yard sale ventures.

Thinking of going back and asking if he'll take a business check for the Vidmar cabinets...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

oooooooooo!!!!!!

Gunner Asch

That's what I said to myself when I saw them! Just returned from my 2nd pass, two Stanley Vidmar cabinets on wheels, $200 ea, and a 5000lb Johnson bar for $50. This stuff came out of a McClellan AFB auction a couple years ago.

This more than makes up for the surprise rain last night. Yeah, all my vehicles had the windows rolled down... :(

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Jon,

I could be real interested in the Vidmars if you are not going to get them. Easy drive from P'ville for those.

michael

Reply to
michael

I picked up a Clark 4.5 inch angle grinder with a nearly severed power cord... a little repair and it works perfectly. I also picked up a treadmill on the off chance the motor was good. Got myself a 1725 rpm (I forget the hp rating) motor and a couple nice rollers with good bearings. (also a little gas high pressure cylinder that was for adjusting the incline, press down on the lever and it expands, press again and push together to compress it... but it's a bitch to compress).

This fall wasn't a great harvest through, last year I got two working lawn mowers,a nice bookcase, some scrap wood (big solid pieces) and some scrap aluminum.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Martin

George's number sent privately. Anyone else interested, email me direct for his phone number. As of Sunday afternoon, there were 8 units still available. He also has a bunch of solid maple bench tops. Wish I could afford to stash a few of those...

These are in Alta Sierra, just a few miles south of Grass Valley, CA, just off Highway 49.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson