For Sale - Landolt Borstein 6th Edition

I am in the process of reducing the size or my personal library. I have an original 10 volume 6th edition of Landolt-Bornstein "Numerical
Values and Functions from Physics Chemistry Astronomy Geophysics and Technology". This set is in German and was published in the early 50's. Does it have any monetary value? Is anyone interested in its purchase?