Help - lost instructions - Airfix Tornado F3

Title says it all really - Has anyone out there got a set of instructions for the Airfix Tornado F3 ( 111 Sqn special ) they could scan and e-mail to me. I know it's a bad kit, but I'm 'throwing together' a series of current RAF types for recognition training with Air Cadets, and this one's cheap and cheerful! Unfortunately the Airfix site is still down, so I can't access a set online.

Many thanks.

Reply to
IanDTurner

snipped-for-privacy@AOL.com wrote in news:1168103269.136771.249300 @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Don't have any I'm afraid, but you might want to try here:

if you don't get any luck here.

BTW the Airfix site is up - it just hasn't been updated since June and the instructions are part of the shop which is empty :-(

Reply to
Peter Baxter

did you get a reply? first time i have seen this message

Reply to
Jules

Hi Jules - are you about to step in and save me again? I have pretty much finished the kit - it's pretty straightforward, but I am stuck regarding painting demarcation lines and decal placement/numbers, so if you can help ( again! ) I'd appreciate it.

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Hi Ian ok i cant now see what markings your needing etc placing, email me with the info, if i dont have it i will email the model shop to see if its on the shelf, although lots of Airfix kits are missing until back in If you have the box whats the kit#? I know have some GR4 by Airfix, only cos i wanted the weapons.

Reply to
Jules

Jules, the kit is the 1/72 Tornado F3, the box showing the one with a black spine and fin. The kit number is 04035.

Reply to
IanDTurner

ok i will look in my stash, and if not i will email the model shop let you knw

Reply to
Jules