TORNADO F3

Does someone out there know the colour scheme for Tornado F3 and Tornado Gr4? Federal standard or Humbrol works for me.

Regards André

Reply to
News1

The recommanded colors for the Tornado F3 are :

Top side :RAF Barley Grey Humbrol 167 Bottom : Light Aircraft Grey BS 627 Humbrol 166

I had use Tamiya XF-19 as Barley Grey and FS:36495 for the Light Aircraft Grey as it looks nice to my taste.

FS:36495 is the same color which is used on the EF-111A bottom, and available as Humbrol:147

These site offer color conversion

This site provides color chart for alot of different aircraft and it is very accurate.
Hope it helps.

Wing K

Reply to
Qunin