UH-60A

Hello. Does anyone knows what colour USArmy uses on their Blackhawks? Fs or humbrol etc... I've tried Hu-155, as the instructions says, but it seems to bright and wrong.

regards André

Reply to
André

US Black Hawks are US Helo Drab. Model Master has this color in their line. I do not think Humbrol has an equivalent. Its like Green/Drab/Black in color.

Reply to
Mike Malone