Lost - PanAm B314 Clipper Instructions

Hi all, Not only does my carpet swallow small pieces that fall onto it, the instructions sheet for my PanAm B-314 Clipper (by Minicraft Model Kits in 1/144 scale, kit number 14503) has also been gobbled up by the pesky carpet. If anyone out there has these instructions and can scan and send them to me (to my email address), I will be eternally grateful.

Many thanks in advance,

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Ray...if no one comes to the rescue, I can snail-mail you a copy (mine are from the "Propliners of the Golden Era" boxed set --- BOAC, plus 2 Pan-Am liveries). Also, next time you are at Hobby Lobby, check out the pre-framed art/picture section. At the Round Rock store, they have had this really nice, *huge* framed black and white photo, of passengers boarding one of the Pan-Am 314's.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

=== Greg, Write to my email address with a return email without spam blockers so I can send you my snail mail address for the scanned assembly instructions.

Thanks,

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

=== Greg, The plans came in sometime last week.

Many thanks,

Ray ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman