Hobbymat tumbler reverse instructions

Hi,
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the instructions for the Hobbymat tumbler reverse add-on?
I have a partial copy (the first page) dated 5.11.89 "(C.I.)" but need the rest.
Regrettably my housemate "decided to tidy up the mess to help out", kept the reversing kit and threw the instructions away! :(
Cheers, Phil.