Name for lozenge head screws

I have a small FJ Edwards guillotine likely for jewellers as the blade is about 6.25" wide and I have just made a guide to suit the T slot to
keep the sheet square to the blade. The T slot has blind ends and the only way a T nut could be inserted would be to dismantle the guillotine. I have seen in the past screws with lozenge shaped heads which allow them to be inserted into the narrow upper section of the T slot and then rotated to engage the wider slot but don't know what they're called, I've tried searching and haven't found anything. I made my own in the end and all works fine but it would be useful to know what they're called if I need any more in the future.
Add pictures here
✖
On 28/07/2019 02:02:10, David Billington wrote:

perhaps this search might be of help. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t+slot+studs&tbm=isch&source=hp&sa=X&ved *hUKEwiXhI_PxNfjAhWUolwKHYqNDBkQsAR6BAgEEAE&biw20&bih‘6
--
mick

Add pictures here
✖
On 28/07/2019 12:47, mick wrote:

Thanks for that, now I have an idea what they're called for future reference. The T slot has a 1/2" narrow width so an off the shelf solution wasn't suitable because of various constraints so I ended up making my own with an M6 thread as a M6 indexing clamp handle was small enough to clear various other features on the guillotine.
Add pictures here
✖