Phase II collet Indexer Instructions

Anyone have a set of instructions for this unit? I realize this is far from top of the line but I would like to see some instructions. Machineman had some but my email is bouncing to him
Reply to
Wayne
Does anyone have instructions or a websight with instructions for a Phase II
5C collet indexer? If "machineman" sees this I have bounced a few emails to
you.
Thank you
Reply to
Wayne
Have you tried to contact Phase II through their website at
?
You can e-mail them from their website, and they also give phone numbers/addresses...
Dave Young
Reply to
Dave Young
I bought a new one. I don't remember any instructions at all. - GWE
Wayne wrote:
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Sorry about that. I have them scanned. Do you want them emailed or I can post them on my web site. I don't use a real email here because of all the spam I got before. Reply here and I will get it.
Wayne wrote:
Reply to
Machineman
Probably to large to email altogether. Total files are about 7.1mb. So here are the files in pdf format.
Mach> Sorry about that. I have them scanned. Do you want them emailed or I
Reply to
Machineman
Thank you for the instructions, Maybe I should have a few beers before reading it next time. Wow who wrote that :)
Reply to
Wayne
Compared to some of the stuff I have seen translated from russian, That was clear as glass :-)
Wayne wrote:
Reply to
Machineman
Translation :-)
Uses and specifications
This unit is designed to be used with milling machines, drill presses and surface grinders for the holding and indexing the work in combinations of a minimum of 15 degree increments. The unit can be used in both vertical and horizontal modes. The unit is designed for use with 5-c collets and is operated with a single lever to close the collet.
The rest isn't too bad. Althought they leave out that you can use a thread-on chuck instead of the collet. 2 1/4-8 thread. Anyone actually used one on one of these??
Wayne wrote:
Reply to
Machineman