Phase II collet Indexer Instructions

Anyone have a set of instructions for this unit? I realize this is far from top of the line but I would like to see some instructions. Machineman had some but my email is bouncing to him

Reply to
Wayne

Does anyone have instructions or a websight with instructions for a Phase II

5C collet indexer? If "machineman" sees this I have bounced a few emails to you. Thank you
Reply to
Wayne

Have you tried to contact Phase II through their website at

?

You can e-mail them from their website, and they also give phone numbers/addresses...

Dave Young

Reply to
Dave Young

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Reply to
Machineman

Reply to
Machineman

Thank you for the instructions, Maybe I should have a few beers before reading it next time. Wow who wrote that :)

Reply to
Wayne

Reply to
Machineman

Translation :-)

Uses and specifications

This unit is designed to be used with milling machines, drill presses and surface grinders for the holding and indexing the work in combinations of a minimum of 15 degree increments. The unit can be used in both vertical and horizontal modes. The unit is designed for use with 5-c collets and is operated with a single lever to close the collet.

The rest isn't too bad. Althought they leave out that you can use a thread-> Thank you for the instructions,

Reply to
Machineman