Trade Hardinge 8c Speed Collet chuck in D1-6 for D1-4

I bought some tooling the other day and got three Hardinge collet chucks, a D1-4 in 5C, a D1-6 in both 5C and 8C. I can use the D1-4 and got a nice set of apparently new Royal 5C's and a set of Hardinge 8C's. My lathe has a

1.5" spindle through hole so I would like to find a way of using the 8C's. Does Hardinge make the 8C chuck in D1-4 and does anyone have one to trade? Thanks, Ron Moore OKC, OK
Reply to
Ron Moore