Corkscrew

--You folks seen this yet? A little inspiration methinks!

steamer

A good display of skills and vision. However, a total waste of time, energy and money.

Reply to
Buerste

WOW.... Got me at first, I thought just another artist assembling junk into something that whirls around and does interesting but useless stuff. Then he starts making patterns and casting stuff, next we see the gear hobbing, and I realize this is something really involved. That device just totally humbles anything I ever even dared dream I might try to build.... Thanks for sharing!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

WOW!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Outstanding! Thanks for posting this.

Reply to
Michael Koblic

Here's another delightfully eccentric Brit

newshound

--Tim Hunkin rocks! I got to chat with him at the California Makers Faire in '07. Hope he makes it to the next one. And if you haven't got 'em ya need to get CDs of "Secret Life of Machines", the best TV shows I ever saw.

Reply to
steamer

I thought the governor to be be a bit of art but it looks like it might be doing something toward the end.

It was a fun view. The video didn't seem to like to buffer very well though.

Wes

Reply to
Wes