BH Models Grain Elevator

I recently purchased the kit # 159-407 but there are no instructions. Does anyone have a set of instructions that I caould get a copy of? Scans will work also. I will pay postage if needed!

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
foghat95

They're still in business. Have you tried contacting them for a replacement instruction sheet?

Eric

snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net wrote:

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

...ala Rix Models, the current owner/manufacturer of BH Products at:

Contact info at the above link.

Hope this helps . . .

"Paul - The CB&Q Guy" ( Modeling 1960's In HO.)

```````` snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote:

Reply to
The CB&Q Guy