Instructions Needed, Urgent, Help!!!!!!

I have a Hasagawa Bf109 Galland and found no instructions, does anyone have a set?

I need it ASAP if possible and will pay for the postage and cost..

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
Jimbo

I'm not sure which kit you mean, however, if you visit

and type "Bf109" into the search box, I'm sure that you will find something of use.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Witch scale? I do have a set of 1:32 scale instructions I can scan

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen