slightly OT

Is that a hovertank???? Size information might be nice too....

Reply to
The Old Man

I saw this on TV, some college kids built it, they used it in parades and during sporting events at their school..it shoots flames too!

Reply to
bluumule

That could replace the bicycle for urban high school kids.

Damn , the thing looks really very KewL.

Like something straight out of DUNE....

Are there any kind of published specs or drawings out there or on the inter-net..??

It would be a great Urban Assault Vehicle for an inner-city diorama. Like Bad Guys breaking into a Bank or something...LOL

Or it could be a RAMA LAMA transport to take members to meetings and functions and Model Shows and stuff like that there

Now That would be just So Wicked KewL

... Carl ..........

,,

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"
quick LooK into My Life

cyberborg 4000