Slightly OT

Gentlemen,

One of my work colleagues lives with his partner and she has a nine year old son. The young lad loves Lawnmowers and has a small collection of 70's /

80's electric and push mowers which he lovingly looks after. I spoke to a friend of mine who is the chairman of a Lawn mower society who found me a 1950's Qualcast Two stroke mower which I have given to the lad as a gift. My colleagues text me today to say that the boy is so high with delight he has had to attach a rope to him to stop him floating away. This lad is such an enthusiast that I thought this may help him a long with the interest.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin, I have a 30 year old Webb push along mower that is going rusty and is spare. If he's interested, we could move on to how and when

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Kim, When we next meet put in the Volvo please.

Thank you.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman