Length of John Bolene's longest 98mm "N" Casing?

Anyone have handy the total length of this casing?

Thanks.

Jim T.

Reply to
MaSter bLasteR

We do 60 and 72

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not sure and most likely not.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry may have changed the subject slightly but, I think it's relevent.

You're statement about 30-32" 5 grain is wrong. If you bothered looking at the page, you'd know that. If you have a hardon fine but, don't spread BS to further your adgenda.

Phil Stein

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Someone asked about a specific casing length, and Jerry mis-led him by quoting the length of one of his casings.

No need to come off all hostile...

I *did* look at the MostlyMissiles.com page; as a matter of fact, I went through his whole site, and there was nothing specific about the length of the casings. The "98mm" page shows the listing and price for the

5-grain, 98mm 'N' casing (at the top, and it's the only listing he has for an 'N' casing) and has a photo of 3 (unidentified) casings against a fuzzy tape mesure at the bottom.

If I misidentified the largest of these three as the above-listed casing, I apologize. But, at least I may have gotten Jim T. a little closer to what he was really looking for, instead of being misled by the all-too-typical "Jerry-post" that steered him away from the product he was really asking about.

No intentional BS, and I have no agenda (other than making sure that Jim didn't still think that Jerry's answer applied to anything but Jerry casings).

I note that though you told me I was wrong about the 30-32" 5-grain casing, you also failed to provide any additional informaiton to help Jim out. What *is* the length of John Bolene's longest 98mm "N" casing?

Reply to
Anonymous

You are delusional. I did not "mis lead" him. I posted a related piece of information and his baseline question semed to contain an error.

It is certainly more on-topic than your "criticism" of my post. The proper procedure on a post you don't like it to IGNORE it not generate off-topic bandwidth.

Usenet has basic rules and conventions you would be well served to read at least once in your life.

YOU were hostile.

YOU were off-topic.

HE was right about you.

So don't buy from him. Or call him up. Or rag on HIM NOT ME :)

Who appointed you thread topic keeper oner?

And to attack the very fact I posted hard data of a comparable system so he could make an educated analysis of the remaining posts. However none were tech like mine they were all OT hacks like this one I am replying to!!!

Post some tech.

So find out and post it or S T F U (please) :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This forum is unmoderated. The concept of on-topic seems to not apply at rmr. Fine.

I did not have anything to add to the Bolene issue and said so. I did have a point of reference for him to use. In fact one could argue I was not trying to sell him anything at all since he was already a "Bolene" customer and convert.

I just have a better web page is all.

It's an rmr post for goodness sake. Not the coming of christ!

I make so few sales from rmr it is rediculous. With the exception of the frenzies and the shirts, I just post info.

Jerry

Your post is not bad press. It is off topic and rude!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Last thing I'll say un this-

If someone is looking for the length of a casing, they probably don't own or have access to that casing. That being the fact, they are probably looking to aquire one. If I'm looking to aquire something, I appreciate all the info I can get on ALL products with the same functionality as the one I originally asked about. Therefore, I think Jerry's post was relevant.

In addition to Jerry & John, Jeff 'Loki' Taylor makes them

Phil Stein

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Aloha Jerry, I am not trying to be rude. I am just trying to get you to be a little more mellow. I do not think that anyone else who read the post took it as being rude. Like I said, ease off a bit, take a breath, and let the blood pressure drop some. If you start being a little less "in your face" about things, it will make people wonder what you are up to. Again, I am not trying to be rude, just trying to hellp a bit.

Best Wishes, Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

I'm looking forward to the new Jerry 2.0, remade in your image.

Reply to
Alan Jones