Length of John Bolene's longest 98mm "N" Casing?

Anyone have handy the total length of this casing?
Thanks.
Jim T.

We do 60 and 72

http://www.v-serv.com/usr/crr98mm.htm
Not sure and most likely not.
Jerry may have changed the subject slightly but, I think it's relevent.
You're statement about 30-32" 5 grain is wrong. If you bothered looking at the page, you'd know that. If you have a hardon fine but, don't spread BS to further your adgenda.
Phil Stein
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:39:40 -0700, nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson <see .sig>) wrote:

Phil Stein

Someone asked about a specific casing length, and Jerry mis-led him by quoting the length of one of his casings.

No need to come off all hostile...
I *did* look at the MostlyMissiles.com page; as a matter of fact, I went through his whole site, and there was nothing specific about the length of the casings. The "98mm" page shows the listing and price for the 5-grain, 98mm 'N' casing (at the top, and it's the only listing he has for an 'N' casing) and has a photo of 3 (unidentified) casings against a fuzzy tape mesure at the bottom.
If I misidentified the largest of these three as the above-listed casing, I apologize. But, at least I may have gotten Jim T. a little closer to what he was really looking for, instead of being misled by the all-too-typical "Jerry-post" that steered him away from the product he was really asking about.
No intentional BS, and I have no agenda (other than making sure that Jim didn't still think that Jerry's answer applied to anything but Jerry casings).
I note that though you told me I was wrong about the 30-32" 5-grain casing, you also failed to provide any additional informaiton to help Jim out. What *is* the length of John Bolene's longest 98mm "N" casing?
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ SeaNAR - The Seattle NAR Section #568
nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson <see .sig>) wrote:

You are delusional. I did not "mis lead" him. I posted a related piece of information and his baseline question semed to contain an error.
It is certainly more on-topic than your "criticism" of my post. The proper procedure on a post you don't like it to IGNORE it not generate off-topic bandwidth.
Usenet has basic rules and conventions you would be well served to read at least once in your life.

YOU were hostile.
YOU were off-topic.
HE was right about you.

So don't buy from him. Or call him up. Or rag on HIM NOT ME :)

Who appointed you thread topic keeper oner?

And to attack the very fact I posted hard data of a comparable system so he could make an educated analysis of the remaining posts. However none were tech like mine they were all OT hacks like this one I am replying to!!!
Post some tech.

So find out and post it or S T F U (please) :)
Jerry
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (AkaZilla) wrote:

This forum is unmoderated. The concept of on-topic seems to not apply at rmr. Fine.
I did not have anything to add to the Bolene issue and said so. I did have a point of reference for him to use. In fact one could argue I was not trying to sell him anything at all since he was already a "Bolene" customer and convert.
I just have a better web page is all.

It's an rmr post for goodness sake. Not the coming of christ!

I make so few sales from rmr it is rediculous. With the exception of the frenzies and the shirts, I just post info.
Jerry

Your post is not bad press. It is off topic and rude!

Aloha Jerry, I am not trying to be rude. I am just trying to get you to be a little more mellow. I do not think that anyone else who read the post took it as being rude. Like I said, ease off a bit, take a breath, and let the blood pressure drop some. If you start being a little less "in your face" about things, it will make people wonder what you are up to. Again, I am not trying to be rude, just trying to hellp a bit.
Best Wishes, Larry
On 25 Sep 2003 13:52:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (AkaZilla) wrote:

I'm looking forward to the new Jerry 2.0, remade in your image.
Last thing I'll say un this-
If someone is looking for the length of a casing, they probably don't own or have access to that casing. That being the fact, they are probably looking to aquire one. If I'm looking to aquire something, I appreciate all the info I can get on ALL products with the same functionality as the one I originally asked about. Therefore, I think Jerry's post was relevant.
In addition to Jerry & John, Jeff 'Loki' Taylor makes them http://www.lokiresearch.com /.
Phil Stein
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:36:24 -0700, nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson <see .sig>) wrote:

Phil Stein