AT / Dr. Rocket Casing weights

Anybody have a master listing of the assembled motor casing/closures,etc without the reload grain ? Or know where I can find such info?

I am especially interested in the 29/180, 29/240 motor casing assemblies.

thanks in advance

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Shockie,

Without a reload:

29/180 weighs 3 1/8 ounce (88 grams)

29/240 weighs 3 5/8 ounce (102 grams)

Eric F. Virginia Beach VA

Reply to
Eric F.

shockie, my Dr Rocket 29/180 weighs 56 grams, the 29/240 weighs 69 grams. forward closure is 19 grams, aft closure is 13 grams, that stupid little aluminum washer is 4 grams.

shockwaveriderz wrote:

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

The hardware specs in the Aerotech catalog give the following weights (hardware w/o reload kit):

29/180 84.7 g 29/240 105.3 g

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker