Slightly OT

Gentlemen,

Aldi Stores some of you maybe aware do specials every Thursday and Sunday, this week they advertised a MP4 Player for £29.99p, I looked at the spec and thought it might be worth a punt so I bought one. So far I have loaded a completed CD onto it, a thirty second video clip from the GDSF, a stack of pictures and out of a 4GB memory I have used 0.1GB. There is also an FM radio which along with the CD is to my ears perfectly acceptable or better still excellent. On top of all that it has an E-book facility, two sets of headphones, a carry case and a bit of software. Me I'm well chuffed, its made by a company called TEVION but who cares.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman