Maybe some new models out of this ??

...let's hope that's *all* that comes of it.
Reply to
Rufus
i'm too old for this shit. if you want my place in a new crazy world. just send 10 bucks and it's all yours.
Reply to
someone
Yup. I'm almost to the point of paying someone to take mine...
Reply to
Rufus
might be time to read "Red Storm Rising" again...
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
maybe rebuild the old shelter and stock up on bullets.
Reply to
someone
check out Red November by W Craig Reed. stuff I never heard of before.
Reply to
frank
Watcha mean, "Maybe"...
Cheers,
Moramarth
Reply to
Moramarth
...when that comes out in 1/32, I'm *on* it!
Reply to
Rufus
sweet, indeed.
Reply to
someone
It's no big deal. That will barely replace their old equipment that's on its last legs. They have been coasting on inventories of Soviet-era equipment for twenty years, now. Gerald Owens
Reply to
Gerald Owens