Maybe some new models out of this ??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20110228/wl_csm/366331

Musicman59 wrote:

...let's hope that's *all* that comes of it.
--
- Rufus

i'm too old for this shit. if you want my place in a new crazy world. just send 10 bucks and it's all yours.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Yup. I'm almost to the point of paying someone to take mine...
--
- Rufus

might be time to read "Red Storm Rising" again...
Craig

maybe rebuild the old shelter and stock up on bullets.

check out Red November by W Craig Reed. stuff I never heard of before.

Watcha mean, "Maybe"... http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/ZVE7275
Cheers,
Moramarth
Moramarth wrote:

...when that comes out in 1/32, I'm *on* it!
--
- Rufus

sweet, indeed.

It's no big deal. That will barely replace their old equipment that's on its last legs. They have been coasting on inventories of Soviet-era equipment for twenty years, now. Gerald Owens