P-51 markings

I am looking for information on a P-51 from the 354FG 355FS. The airplane I am looking for is a P-51D that served with the 355FS toward the end of WWII. It carried the name "Alpha & Omega"--I am not sure whether the name was rendered in English or in the Greek letters. Has anyone seen a photo of this P-51 or any other information that would provide the codes and serial number and indicate how the name might have been displayed. I would like to build a model of this airplane to complete my set of 354FG airplanes and to honor an old friend, Lt Dick Lill, who was its pilot and who introduced me to this hobby back in 1956.

Reply to
Mike

Mike wrote the following:

Have you googled? I found this with - wwii p-52 354fg 355 fs

willshak