P-51 Gunslinger Decals?

I have a friend who is wanting to build a 1/32 scale model of the P-51
Gunslinger making the rounds on the air show circuit. Does anyone know
if there are decal sets of this aircraft? The plane is a P-51D with
dark green cowling and spinner with yellow trim, and bare metal body.
It has an emblem of a "Yosemite Sam" type character firing six shooters
in his hands and the name "Gunslinger" embossed on its nose in bold
Western style type. I do not know if the plane is a mock up,
restoration of an actual combat plane or someone's modern design. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
Reply to
Kaliste