Looking for plans, OK Models QB1400

Hi all!

I am trying to get hold of a set of plans to an old model. This was the first airplane I flew and the one that got me hooked on radio controlled airplanes.

It's a Japanese set, OK Models. I think it might have gone under the manufacturer Pilot also (if they are not the same). The model I am looking for is the QB1400. It's a slope sailplane. QB for Quick Built.

Japanese(?) link:

I would appreciate it if anyone could get me in touch with someone who maybe has the fullsize plans laying around, somewhere. Or if you know where I can get a copy online or order a copy of the plans from some archive, that would also be helpful.

Thank you for any time and help, mych appreciated.

_ john earlier known as "me"

Reply to
John Foster

I have no idea about a source, but I had a QB1800 which sloped really well in almost nothing and didn't do too bad with my ham-fisted attempts at thermalling off a bungee launch either. I also had a QB15-H (48" 3-channel power model) which I flew for years and years until the dreaded "I think I charged it...yes, yes, I know I charged it" mistake saw it destroyed. So, If you find a source please let me know as I wouldn't mind revisiting those myself. Note to self: keep ALL plans and don't do periodic weeding.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

The QB1800 was my first plane. Film wing and dope / tissued fuselage. Ah, they were the days...

Kevin

Kevin Newton