RIsense Value for Basso's PWM-CM Model

Hello,
I am trying to simulate a buck and a boost converter using Christophe Basso's generic PWM models (in LTSpice) for voltage mode controlled and
current mode controlled switched mode power supplies. These models have an integrated PWM generator and power switch.
These models can be found here: http://cbasso.pagesperso-orange.fr/Downloads/IsSpice/Final%20models.zip (alternative, go through: http://cbasso.pagesperso-orange.fr/Spice.htm )
The Current Mode Controller model has the following pinout:
nA nC nP nVCtrl nD : Active Pin, Common Pin, Passive Pin, Control Voltage Input, Duty Cycle Output;
with the following parameters: Params: Lsw0uH Fsw0kHz DCMax=0.95 DCMin=0.05 RISense=1 Slope0m
For the current mode controller, the slope parameter (used as external slope compensation) and RIsense are critical to using the model correctly. I set the Slope to half the value of the downward slope of the inductor current.
However, I do not understand what value should be used for RISense. I would like to know if anybody has used the current mode modulator (PWM-CM) and can help me with this.
(The examples directory in the download has a current mode controlled boost converter with a RISense value of -40m. The negative value confuses me all the more.)
Regards, Anand