Model Catalogs - Any value / interest?

Came across a stack of catalogs that my uncle had saved over the years. Any value or interest in these catalogs or do I just put them in the
burn barrel? They are mint and in plastic sleeves.
Thanks.
SIG "The Model Builder's Wishbook" Catalog 49, 51, 52
Proctor 1986 / 1987 Edition 1987 / 1988 Edition
Model Shipways 1989 Catalog
Minature Auto Sales Fall / Winter 89/90
Royal 1986
IKON N'WST
Byron Originals Spring 1987
Dave Platt Models Inc. : A Comprehensive and specific guide to a trophy-winning finish for the scale modeler
Innovative Model Products 1993
Aviation Exp 1990
Revell 1957-58, 1966, 1988, 1987, 1993, 1995, 1999
Aurora 1959-1960
AMT 1988, 1989, 1990, 1994, 1995
Testors 1988, 1995
Badger 1978
EWA 1991
Weber's 1986
Lindberg 1994
Monogram 1988, 1989, 1991, 1994
Carl Goldberg Models 1994 Vol. 8
Auto World 1961
Fox Model Flyers Handbook
America's Hobby Center 1960, 1961
Scale Model Planes - old no date
Hobby Helpers 1959?
Sterling Models flyer
ITC Model Craft 1959
AMT 1962 - two of these, one with crease on cover
AMT Turnpike insert
Thimble Drone (like many of these a retailers pricing guide)
Monogram 15th Anniversary Catalog
1959 Hobby Catalogs "Hobbies are Family Fun"
1960 "Hobbies for Everyone" Catalog
AMT Model Kars 1962 (two copies)
Guillow's Catalog - no date
Lindberg 1989
Hasegawa Catalogue 1988
Adam York 1985 Summer Sale
Matchbox 1989 Scale Model Kits
AIRFIX Catalog (old - models selling for 29 cents - mint condition)
AirFix 1988
Royal Catalog - newer no date
Proctor 1991-1992
Glencoe Models 1992
Additional Tower, Dumas, Byron, misc.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

i wouldn't mind the lindberg.
Don't burn them. Somebody here should take almost all of them.
I would love to get the Revell,Aurora, Monogram, ITC, Hasegawa, Scale Model Planes, Matchbox, 1959 Hobbies Are Family Fun, 1960 Hobbies For Everyone and Airfix.
Paying for postage is a given. Is there anything that you are looking for?
TIA
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I'd love the one each of the AMT '62 catalogues. You can contact me at the verizon address if you're interested. I started building model cars in '62 so they would definitely be of interest.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Mad-Modeller wrote:

I would sell them. The auroa should go for some big bucks. Except for the RC catalogs you should be able to get a few dollars for each.
I can't believe people on this sight would rip you off and not tell you the value of these items.
Dan Beavers

i can't believe you make that ASSumption. i was waiting to hear what he wanted for the lindberg. i never ASSume there's a free lunch. so don't judge me by your values.
e wrote:

I didn't mention it out in the open but figured on discussing it with the gentleman person-to-person. Sorry if I unintentionally misled anyone.
Bill Banaszak
And I asked him what he was looking for with the intention of making a good trade.
Accusing people of trying to rip someone off isn't a real good idea when you don't have a clue.
At this point an appology, along with your real name, "Beaver", would be called for. I don't think that we'll get either from someone who appears to be no more than plonk bait.
Tom
Mad-Modeller wrote:

smels like half baked troll to me, too.

you did not. i was hoping zee gentleman would respond to the several inquiries.