Model Catalogs - Any value / interest?

Came across a stack of catalogs that my uncle had saved over the years. Any value or interest in these catalogs or do I just put them in the burn barrel? They are mint and in plastic sleeves.

Thanks.

SIG "The Model Builder's Wishbook" Catalog 49, 51, 52

Proctor

1986 / 1987 Edition 1987 / 1988 Edition

Model Shipways

1989 Catalog

Minature Auto Sales Fall / Winter 89/90

Royal

1986

IKON N'WST

Byron Originals Spring 1987

Dave Platt Models Inc. : A Comprehensive and specific guide to a trophy-winning finish for the scale modeler

Innovative Model Products

1993

Aviation Exp 1990

Revell

1957-58, 1966, 1988, 1987, 1993, 1995, 1999

Aurora

1959-1960

AMT

1988, 1989, 1990, 1994, 1995

Testors

1988, 1995

Badger

1978

EWA

1991

Weber's

1986

Lindberg

1994

Monogram

1988, 1989, 1991, 1994

Carl Goldberg Models

1994 Vol. 8

Auto World

1961

Fox Model Flyers Handbook

America's Hobby Center

1960, 1961

Scale Model Planes - old no date

Hobby Helpers 1959?

Sterling Models flyer

ITC Model Craft

1959

AMT 1962 - two of these, one with crease on cover

AMT Turnpike insert

Thimble Drone (like many of these a retailers pricing guide)

Monogram 15th Anniversary Catalog

1959 Hobby Catalogs "Hobbies are Family Fun"

1960 "Hobbies for Everyone" Catalog

AMT Model Kars 1962 (two copies)

Guillow's Catalog - no date

Lindberg 1989

Hasegawa Catalogue 1988

Adam York 1985 Summer Sale

Matchbox 1989 Scale Model Kits

AIRFIX Catalog (old - models selling for 29 cents - mint condition)

AirFix 1988

Royal Catalog - newer no date

Proctor 1991-1992

Glencoe Models 1992

Additional Tower, Dumas, Byron, misc.

Reply to
maxwellfir

i wouldn't mind the lindberg.

Don't burn them. Somebody here should take almost all of them.

I would love to get the Revell,Aurora, Monogram, ITC, Hasegawa, Scale Model Planes, Matchbox, 1959 Hobbies Are Family Fun, 1960 Hobbies For Everyone and Airfix.

Paying for postage is a given. Is there anything that you are looking for?

TIA

Tom

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

I'd love the one each of the AMT '62 catalogues. You can contact me at the verizon address if you're interested. I started building model cars in '62 so they would definitely be of interest.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I would sell them. The auroa should go for some big bucks. Except for the RC catalogs you should be able to get a few dollars for each.

I can't believe people on this sight would rip you off and not tell you the value of these items.

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan

i can't believe you make that ASSumption. i was waiting to hear what he wanted for the lindberg. i never ASSume there's a free lunch. so don't judge me by your values.

And I asked him what he was looking for with the intention of making a good trade.

Accusing people of trying to rip someone off isn't a real good idea when you don't have a clue.

At this point an appology, along with your real name, "Beaver", would be called for. I don't think that we'll get either from someone who appears to be no more than plonk bait.

Tom

Mad-Modeller wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

you did not. i was hoping zee gentleman would respond to the several inquiries.

smels like half baked troll to me, too.

I didn't mention it out in the open but figured on discussing it with the gentleman person-to-person. Sorry if I unintentionally misled anyone.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller