testor's ohka

i'm doin a little project that i need several testor ohka's for. i believe it's the only 1/48. so if you have one to sell, please let me know. i don't care about the v-1 that is also in the kit. it's pretty awful, but if you want to keep it, fine. this is important....so please help if you can. (important to me, anyway.)