Re: Ammon Bundy Interview 01/12/18

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 04:33:29 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude

Pox isn't stupid. He just can't admit when he's wrong. Instead, he keeps pushing his mistaken position while trying to intimidate with insults and slurs.
It gets him into a lot of trouble. Ask him about his magic .410 "goose gun" that "reaches out" farther than a 12-gauge. He'll give you the Full Monty. d8-)
--
Ed Huntress

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:35:30 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty

Wait, wait. You need to remember some history. The Spaniards stole it from the Native Americans. The Mexicans "inherited" it from the Spaniards when they won their war of independence in 1821.
But they didn't really want it very much. <g> They only had it for 27 years, when they gave it up to the U.S. in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848.
Nevada never owned most of the territory. As a condition of statehood, they had to agree that the state and its people would make no claim upon the U.S. government's lands -- over 80% of the state.
And that's where it is today. Nevada has disclaimed any ownership. Bundy and his reprobates never had any claim to it at all.

Blame the Spaniards. We just killed Mexicans for it. But it isn't clear whether we really wanted it, either. It was just in the way.
--
Ed Huntress

On 1/25/2018 7:59 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ha ha ha! So #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty seems to be wallowing in a "pre-truth culture", as he isn't exactly denying the history - he's literally 100% unaware of it.
That's what happens when you incur major brain damage from riding your scooter into a huge tree.

He doesn't let that stop him. He uses what he has, which, in many cases, is not very much at all. But he fills in the blanks with imagined "facts." Cooking them up is what makes up a big part of his posts.
He gives his imagination a real workout. d8-)

Is that right? Did that actually happen?

On 01/25/2018 12:13 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

And so goes that can of worms, thanks for proving my point.
--
That's Karma

Liberalism's Kryptonite, is the truth.
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:18:11 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty

It's not a can of worms, BMUS. It's a few simple historical facts, which are explained easily in a single post.
If you don't KNOW the history, but profess to write about it anyway, you can make a can of worms for yourself.
--
Ed Huntress

On 1/25/2018 9:13 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

LOL! No, I don't think it did. He writes as if it /might/ have happened, though.
"Rudy Canoza" is a fictional character invented by radio genius Phil Hendrie, who - alas! - is no longer on the radio, having gone entirely to subscription-based podcasts. I don't know if you're familiar with Hendrie at all, but his old radio was hoax talk radio. He would start a segment interviewing a "guest", e.g. Canoza, and the guest always had a story that started out pretty dodgy and got increasingly absurd. The interview would continue up to the first commercial break, then continue for another minute or so until Phil began taking calls from listeners who didn't know that Hendrie was doing the voice of the guest. The callers always wanted to argue with the guest, sometimes ferociously, and Phil always sided with the callers as a way of maintaining the illusion that the guest was a different person. He was really talented at that.
"Bud Dickman", another Hendrie-voiced character, was the young station intern, and his story was that he had ridden his motorcycle into a tree and had brain damage. His speech was somewhat impaired, and he was a complete goof. He is the inspiration for my saying that #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty rode his scooter into a tree.
I can send you links to about four or five Hendrie segments that I have, if you're interested.

they don't

Park and try to

make such a

direction your drug

Bundy is a

from Nevada

Native

Tribes....

stole it

for 27

Guadalupe

statehood,

claim

ownership.

he's

his

riding your

Phil

entirely

with

start a

had a

The

continue

listeners

ferociously,

talented

station

tree

have,

He sounds like a big homo.
On 1/25/2018 10:49 AM, Red Prepper wrote:

Is that why your posts *completely* fuck up the indentation and spacing?

your

you

from

the

it

no

-

many

of

always

The

the

was

spacing?
I don't think your being a big homo has anything to do with it.
On 1/25/2018 11:18 AM, Red Prepper wrote:

Then how *IS* it that you manage to fuck up the indentation and spacing in every post?
Oh, wait - maybe *this* is it: User-Agent: Groundhog Newsreader for Android
You dumb drooling fat homo.

It would explain a lot. d8-)

It sounds good. Yeah, I'd appreciate a link or two.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:13:55 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

"My view is better than your view. I know that's true because it is."

I was researching some medicinal herbs used in spiced wines and liqueurs and wormwood (aka mugwort) came up. A link took me to a verse in John's Revelations which is sometimes read as an angel and sometimes taken to be a star.
I'm not especially religious, certainly not any organized religion but it's always interesting reading. The star named wormwood is also a bit of current conspiracy theory in lala land which is also fascinating reading, so I clicked on.
It turns out the word in the original (oldest) manuscripts was translated into English as wormwood, a spice (family) noted for extreme bitterness.
One link and another and I wind up at <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormwood_ (Bible)> where I read: "The Greek word is believed to refer to a plant of the genus Artemisia, used metaphorically to mean something with a bitter taste. The English rendering "wormwood" refers to the dark green oil produced by the plant, which was used to kill intestinal worms. In the Book of Revelation, it refers to the water being turned into wormwood, i.e. made bitter. "Revelation 8 verse 10. "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of
Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died
Makes one wonder if the original prophesy wasn't simply that bitterness would over take the world and the rest of the angel/star/etc is just a bit of colorful phasing and a curiosity of translation.
When we get to actually shooting at each other and domestic terrorism, we will even have the people dying part.
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 19:17:58 -0700, Winston_Smith

Don't wait up for me on the shooting part. I'll probably be out fishing. <g>
--
Ed Huntress

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 10:02:19 -0500, Ed Huntress

Best set up camp in the wilderness until it's all over. Then come back with a new identity.
It's your choice if you shoot back. You don't get to decide to not be shot at.
Consider some of the rhetoric we see in this very group. Cull out the blowhards. Add they believe they are on a mission from God. Add that it's going on everywhere and seems to be socially "OK" for the moment..
Revolutions happen. Mostly they eliminate the winning side's perceived enemies.
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 19:23:30 -0700, Winston_Smith

I think I saw that movie.
--
Ed Huntress

wrote in message

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinthe
On 1/26/2018 8:06 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

STFU little man Ball, you worthless traitorous worm!
I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.
https://www.newshosting.com/terms-of-service.php
Terms of Use NewsHosting Terms of Service (TOS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN ORDER TO PROCEED
NewsHosting has a zero-tolerance SPAM policy.
SPAM. NEWSHOSTING ENFORCES A ZERO-TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY REGARDING OUR USERS POSTS TO USENET THROUGH OUR NETWORK. IT IS THE SOLE DISCRETION OF NEWSHOSTING TO DETERMINE IF A USER'S POSTS ARE CONSIDERED SPAM. A DEFINITION OF SPAM CAN BE FOUND AT http://spam.abuse.net . IF NEWSHOSTING HAS DETERMINED THAT A USER HAS POSTED 1 OR MORE ARTICLES OF SPAM, THAT USER WILL BE CHARGED A $500 PER HOUR CLEAN-UP FEE AND THE USER'S ACCOUNT WILL BE CANCELED IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUNDS AND ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS WILL BE MADE BY NEWSHOSTING TO PREVENT THE USER FROM USING OUR NETWORK ANYTIME THEREAFTER.
CONTENT. CUSTOMER SHALL NOT USE THE SYSTEM TO POST OR TRANSMIT ANY ILLEGAL MATERIAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSMISSIONS THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVE RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL LAW OR REGULATION.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT ACCESS. NEWSHOSTING MAY DENY CUSTOMER ACCESS TO ALL OR PART OF THE SYSTEM WITHOUT NOTICE IF CUSTOMER ENGAGES IN ANY CONDUCT OR ACTIVITIES THAT NEWSHOSTING IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION BELIEVES VIOLATES ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF NEWSHOSTING DENIES CUSTOMER ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM BECAUSE OF SUCH A VIOLATION, THE CUSTOMER SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT (1) TO ACCESS THROUGH NEWSHOSTING ANY MATERIALS STORED ON THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR USENET, (2) TO OBTAIN ANY CREDIT(S) OTHERWISE DUE TO CUSTOMER, AND SUCH CREDIT(S) WILL BE FORFEITED, (3) TO ACCESS THIRD PARTY SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR INFORMATION ON THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR USENET THROUGH NEWSHOSTING, AND NEWSHOSTING SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO NOTIFY ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR INFORMATION NOR ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM LACK OF NOTIFICATION OR RESTRICTION OF CUSTOMER'S ACCESS. SECURITY. ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR USENET, AND TO CERTAIN ONLINE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVES THE USE OF IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, PASSWORDS, CHARGE OR DEBIT ACCOUNTS OR OTHER INDIVIDUALIZED NONPUBLIC INFORMATION ("PRIVATE DOCUMENTATION"). CUSTOMER SHALL USE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SYSTEM OR OF ANY PRIVATE DOCUMENTATION, AND SHALL PROMPTLY REPORT TO NEWSHOSTING ANY SUSPECTED UNAUTHORIZED USE OR OTHER BREACH OF SECURITY. CUSTOMER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ITS IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS OR PASSWORDS UNTIL NEWSHOSTING RECEIVES WRITTEN NOTICE OF A BREACH OF SECURITY AND A REQUEST TO BLOCK FURTHER ACCESS FOR SUCH NUMBERS AND PASSWORDS. NEWSHOSTING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CHARGE, DEBIT OR OTHER CREDIT ACCOUNTS.
Contact details: Should you have any questions, complaints or comments about our Terms after reading them, please do not hesitate to contact us by letter or e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@newshosting.com).
Address details: Newshosting Sandhraun EHF Sudurlandsbraut 18 Reykjavik 108 Iceland
http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml
Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.
There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20 or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers", people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.
Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people - anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.
One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct target for their attacks.

It would be hard to come up with a more perfect statement of what you and BMUS are all about.
--
Ed Huntress

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:58:57 -0500, Ed Huntress

Did you ever go to one of those Flat Earth web sites and ask yourself, "Do these guys really believe this shit, or is this just a fantastic parody site?"
I get the same vibe with these BMUS.