Delta-MIlwaukee toolmaker surface grinder w/table

We have an old Delta Milwaukee toolmaker surface grinder and a cast iron be nch for sale in good condition. It's been in our store in Albuquerque, NM f
or almost 50 years but has been used sparingly. It works well and is in goo d condition but you'll have to look at the available photos for details. Co ntact Grant at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for more info. Priced to sell.
for more info. Priced to sell.
I could use a less worn-out one than I have now, but not from diagonally across the country.
They are like a woodworking Shopsmith, more versatile than precise. http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/1141/12601.pdf
This enables it to sharpen the end of end mills: http://www.grizzly.com/products/End-Mill-Grinding-Fixture/G9887?gclidIaIQobChMIhInkoqfx2AIVyYizCh2GmQ7qEAQYASABEgLHY_D_BwE&utm_campaign=zPage&utm_source=grizzly.com
-jsw