Delta-MIlwaukee toolmaker surface grinder w/table

We have an old Delta Milwaukee toolmaker surface grinder and a cast iron be nch for sale in good condition. It's been in our store in Albuquerque, NM f or almost 50 years but has been used sparingly. It works well and is in goo d condition but you'll have to look at the available photos for details. Co ntact Grant at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for more info. Priced to sell.

Reply to
RP Firearms

I could use a less worn-out one than I have now, but not from diagonally across the country.

They are like a woodworking Shopsmith, more versatile than precise.

This enables it to sharpen the end of end mills:

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins