Punch Press News gone?

I see Industrial Machine Trader is still around but PPN seems to be gone. Are there other trade rags still printing?

Reply to
SteamboatEd Haas

I started to get "assembly" and "metalworking & fabricating" magazines/ads in the mail recently. I though all those print ad/magazines were dead. Maybe now that nobody prints stuff they really stand and command higher advertising prices.

Must admit, printed magazines are way easier to use and flip through than a real shitty website.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

I hope so.

Not sure anybody cares, but Apollo still makes plain brass quarter turn ball valves in the USA. Been having a real hard time finding anything but chicom trash, even at real plumbing distributors.

Someone pointed out that clamp on work lights with the aluminum reflector are just completely unusable these days as they're so cheapy made and so many corners have been cut from the original design that they just don't work at all, in any capacity.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader