Looking for Guillows plans.............

I am searching for old OOP Guillows plans. WWI kits like the Halberstadt,Pfalz, Nieuport, etc....... If you have plans for sale please contact me. Or I have plans for free exchange. Thanks

Reply to
JLEJONES

I've got a really old Guillows sopwith camel kit almost complete..its smaller than the current ones.

email tnp at shaman dot co dot uk and I'll scan the plans.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Do either of you have the Guillows Bellanca Cruisemaster plans? I have lots of plans for exchange, but no Guillows.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Sanders